August :: Highlights From Last Month
Another month over, and another one beginning. Does anyone else feel like September is a time full of new starts? Summer is always crazy, but with fall comes a fresh beginning, and we can’t wait.
Just in case you missed it, we made a major announcement this month. Want more favorite moments from August? Here you go!
Photo via the Heather Bloem feature
- Alison Dulaney of Rose & Ivy Journal shared why flowers are her favorite subject to write for in her impressive online magazine.
- Love calligraphy? Then you’ll definitely love this feature on Heather Bloem of Design Roots, who also gives the best piece of advice for aspiring calligraphers.
- Knitwear designer Margaret OLeary grew up poor on a farm in rural Ireland, and shares how this fueled her success in the fashion industry.
- Organic, natural beauty is totally our thing, so we were honored to feature Suzanne Leroux of One Love Organics, who gave us invaluable insight on living simply.
- Entrepreneur Amanda Diedrich of Blohaute shares the top 5 hair care products she couldn’t live without.
Photo via Lauren Nolan’s hairstyle tutorial
- The most adorable knotted hairstyle.
- We’ve all got flaws. Here’s why you should embrace them.
- Looking to revamp your home? These 5 home decor trends to try this fall are perfect ideas!
- 10 drink recipes for LaCroix lovers. A must read for Labor Day picnic preparation!
- Pack up and enjoy the last days of summer! Outfit inspiration for Labor Day.
- Fascinating facts about Chicago landmarks.
Photo by Jaimiee Myers via the #WandeleurSpark hashtag