September :: Highlights From Last Month
Well, friends, another one bites the dust. The month of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, apple orchards and pumpkin carving is among us, and we can’t wait for all the goodness October has in store.
September was a busy one and went by in a flash, but don’t they all? Lots of great site highlights to read or re-read – here are some of our favorite moments! But, before we get into all that goodness, we want to give a huge “Congrats” to Ashlei, our Cultivate editor, who got married this month!
Image via Maia McDonald Smith
- Samantha Benson of Sammy and Nat talked about how her experience working for Michael Kors led her to start her own clothing line.
- Maia McDonald Smith, the mastermind behind Bitte, shared how she finds creativity in the everyday, and what’s on her bucket list.
- One of our favorite ladies, Jenn Lake, took over our Instagram account. There’s no one who does photography like her! (Be sure to check out her feature if you haven’t already!)
Image via Studio DIY
- 7 Ways To Unlock Your Creative Potential. One of our favorite articles to date. We bookmarked this to return to again and again!
- The Best California Country Wine Escape
- A Quick & Easy Kombucha Daiquiri
- 5 Ways to Pull Off Overalls Now has us convinced to try the trend.
- Out of the Box Jewelry Storage Ideas. All are genius.
- After reading Why Taking A Vacation Makes You Better At Work, we planned a trip. (Seriously.)
- If you’re still in the camp of transitioning your wardrobe, here are 7 Inexpensive Ways To Transition Your Summer Wardrobe to Fall.
Image via Fit Girlz Clubb