Must Reads + Posts to Bookmark
Happy Halloween! As you prepare your costume for tonight’s festivities, we figured you may need a little pleasant reading. (Psst – if you’re still in need of a costume, check out our story on 5 ideas that only require your closet!) Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because this month’s highlights are made up of things fabulous.
Photo via the Phyllis + Rosie feature
- The entrepreneurs behind the jewelry line Phyllis + Rosie shared why accessories are always a necessary touch and what items are on heavy rotation in their closets right now.
- One of our favorite all-natural beauty brands, Cocovit, was started by Rikita Kapadia. She shared all about how her family’s Indian traditions played into her line, why leaving her job was the best decision she ever made, and the many ways in which her line helps give back.
Photo via the Best Things to See and Do in Lisbon story.
- The best French girl beauty secrets, because after all, the French do know best!
- Into decor? Here’s a wall trend you’re about to see everywhere.
- Why you should not step outside your comfort zone.
- 5 football-themed recipes you’ll want at your next tailgate.
- The best things to see and do in Lisbon.
- Easy hairstyles that’ll transition you into fall.
Going to Vegas soon? Check out this hidden treasure.
Photo via the T + J Designs Sequin Soiree feature
- Our co-founders and Chicago-based editors were treated to a delicious dinner at Dolce this month. It was amazing in every sense of the word!
- We were honored to be a part of the T + J Designs lookbook recently. Be sure to check out the Sequin Soiree!
- We loved Katherine Oxman‘s colorful inspiration as she took over our Instagram this month, just look at those gorgeous pictures!